A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire)

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire) - George R.R. Martin

I don't think that I shall ever fully understand or that I shall ever fully comprehend all the fame and all the admiration behind this Fantasy series, for as much as I love to read Fantasy novels, this Fantasy novel's definitely not one of my favorites. True, it has got a lot of good points, but it has also got a lot of bad points, the kind of bad points that are extremely hard to digest and extremely to forget, for they are for the lack of a better term too cruel and too unbelievable. I am sure that you have your own reasons why this Fantasy series is one of the best Fantasy series out there, and why the television series is one of the best television series out there, but I also have my very own reasons why it's not to me, and why I couldn't rate it higher. For, as much as I loved some of the although very well and brilliantly written dialogues and scenes within this novel, I couldn't digest some of them, for they were just too crazy, too insane, and too unbelievable, and in some cases even made me wanna...